
The teeth were discovered by a friend while I was holding Ryan upside down. She saw the 2 top teeth and then when I looked I was stunned to find a third right beside them!
Later in the day I got to thinking about what Anne had told me about the order in which teeth come in and thought, 'If that's true then there should be a new bottom tooth too.' I checked and sure enough there it was!
The A&E (accident & emergency) trip took place yesterday (Sun). Ryan has a sore on his finger, he's had a similar one once before but it went away on its own. A red mark appeared under Ryan's eye on Saturday and by Sunday morning it was purple and swollen. Turns out it is a stye (hair that's grown under the skin) and it become infected, probably the same infection that's on his finger. Some antibiotics and he should be good as new!The doctor was impressed with Ryan. Ryan was so good and still while the doctor looked and pulled at his eye. It helped that he had recently woken from a nap and been fed.
All things considered Ryan has been a star through all of this. He's been quite crabby but he's had great moments too. The best is that it has hardly interupted his nighttime sleep which means we've been sleeping at night - all the better to deal during the day!


No comments:
Post a Comment