In this pic Ryan has actually climbed out of his car seat (which is what we were feeding him in until we moved) after breakfast on his own!
This is just a great photo of Ryan and I that I love.
Time to cut those fingernails - he is usually very good doing this, just gets a little squirmy towards the end.The next four pictures were all taken on the same day, Saturday 23 September. This was a beautiful day and we took advantage of it by making sure we got out of the house and taking a trip to our favourite castle ruins.
Chris was up early enough to get this great sunrise from our front windows.
For snack time we gave Ryan banana and let him attempt to feed himself! It resulted in very mushy banana smeared in many places. A little made it into his mouth!
After nap time I caught Ryan and Daddy lounging on the couch together - very cute!
Then it was adventure time. We drove down to Urquhart Castle situated on Loch Ness and went for a nice walk around the ruins. 

No comments:
Post a Comment