Wednesday, October 04, 2006

What's in the Box?

Here are a few recent pics, ranging from the 19th Sep to the 29th Sep.

Ryan has a toy box (or basket) and I will often just sit him down next to it and let him choose what to play with - this usually means all the toys will make it out of the box! The following is a sequence of pics to see what's in the box, they were all taken on different days.

Peeking over the edge . . . "Hmmm, what do I want to play with?"



"This is much better, I can actually see and grab what I want from up here!"

"Now here's a great position, it's all about balance and control - just like Mommy's pilates!"

I'm not sure what kind of acrobatics were required for Ryan to get himself here but the only real question is, "Should I laugh or should I cry?"

It started out as an uneasy laugh but mommy and daddy took too long with the camera and it bacame a cry to ty and hurry up the rescue process!

2 comments:

Mobachs said...

wow.. he is really mobile!! madi is just starting to crawl and doesn't pull herself up or anything yet... lucky for me!!! Ryan is getting so big and looking so cute!! wish we lived closer!
auntie anne, uncle david and Madi

Unknown said...

I love the one of Ryan balancing on the side of the basket!! So cute! He seems like quite a clever little boy...ask me if I'm surprised :)

-- Wendy