For Halloween this year Ryan was Bob the Builder. Chris went out and put together the perfect outfit from Value Village which included actual Bob the Builder dungarees! This picture is of me getting him ready (we're at my parent's place in Blind River, Chris was working away from home this week so me and the boys went up there for the week!)

I don't think he was too sure of the costume to begin with . . . not thrilled by any means . . .

but when he saw himself in the mirror he thought it was very cool! My brother Nathan came along and we took Ryan down our old street and to various houses around town. It was great fun and brought back lots of memories for Nathan and I. Ryan did a great job and said 'Trick-or-treat' at each house and then thankyou when they gave him something. He was only a little confused that some houses we would go in and talk to people and others we wouldn't - he wanted to go into them all!

Back at home we followed the tradition from my growing up years and dumped the bag of loot on the living room floor to take a good look. He was allowed one treat before bed and was very generous sharing with Mummy, Grandma and Papa.

Aside: Kieran stayed at home with Grandma and Papa. I had a costume to dress him in but he wasn't himself that day so we didn't bother.
1 comment:
Sarah that was such a fun week! Great pics and I really love the mirror one! Miss you guys but now I get to go and see the girls next week! Love Mom
Post a Comment