Thursday, November 20, 2008

At Aunt J's

As part of showing Chris and Elaine the sights we took them to Niagara Falls for a day and while down there popped in to see my Aunt Jacqueline for dinner. Here are just a few shots from that day. Kieran and Oma - his great-grandma, what a great smile eh?

Kieran with Aunt Jacqueline.

Kieran sitting on a mini-chair. This was a chair made in Picton (where my dad spent some years as a kid) used by Aunt Jacqueline as a time-out chair with her boys. She let us take it home to use as a time-out chair with our boys. It's perfect because it's small it fits just outside Ryan's room and around the corner from the main room - so he's out of sight but not in his room where the toys are.

Finally, a shot of us at the falls. It was a gorgeous day and there was tons of mist coming off the falls - we were almost soaked through at one point. It didn't take long to dry off though.
That's it now for pictures from September time to go through some more recent stuff and post that . . . but first I think I need a nap . . . we have a cold going around the family maybe some extra sleep will help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sarah and Chris
It has been a while that I saw your
blog , and realized the Niagara picture was the last one, is that correct? Or do I not get the rest?
Maybe Sarah did not have time to post any lately ?
I have to go upstairs again, I will check on your blog soon
I love you all. OMA.