Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fall Fun!

Now that the snow has arrived I figured I should get my fall pictures posted! We were up in Blind River for Thanksgiving this year and had a lot of fun enjoying the amazing weather we had that weekend! Ryan went for a walk with Papa in the forest and Papa was showing him how to use a walking stick - it may have been a bit on the large side for him but he loved it!There were just enough leaves on the ground to rake into a pile for jumping in and enough leaves left on the trees to enjoy the beautiful colours and views. Our big helper had to try to rake the leaves himself. YAHOO!!

AWWW!

Chris and I had to get in there and show him how it was done - we had so much fun together!


1 comment:

Mike, Laura, Kathryn & Joseph said...

WOW looks like you guys had great fun! I love the picture of Ryan and Kieran in the leaves.