Here we have our second visitor (Ryan was the first!) Grandmere with her two grandsons!
Grandpa and Nana having a visit at our place a couple of days after getting home. Nana got Kieran into that peaceful state and then passed him off to Grandpa.
Uncle Andrew and Aunt Ilse - they brought me lemon gelato!!(Chris' brother)
Auntie Sam(Chris' sister)
Grandma arrived the day after Kieran was born (the day we came home from the hospital). She became our houskeeper, cook and Ryan-entertainer - THANKS MOM!!! Papa came down a week and a half later with Uncle Nathan (who was also a great help while here but I took no pictures, sorry Nathan!)
Oma came for a visit one afternoon and managed to get some good cuddles in!I know this isn't the ENTIRE family we still have Uncle David and his girls to meet and then there is the extended family . . . but I had to draw the line somewhere!!!
Kieran is just waking up - perfect timing! Next time I'll include some info on how things are going.


No comments:
Post a Comment