Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Cake

For any of you who are familiar with Mobach birthdays you are familiar with the mocha cake. This is a family recipe from my Oma and we always have it at birthdays. I decided to carry on the tradition and made my first mocha cake for Ryan's first birthday - it turned out well. I need some more practice on the decorating, remembered some of the tricks after the fact but it turned out pretty well if I say so myself! It tasted good too - it was all gone by the end!!
Happy Birthday to you . . .
This is all so very exciting!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That cake looks great! And I think the decorating turned out very well. Is the recipe a secret Mobach family recipe, or are you allowed to share?

Happy Birthday Ryan!!!

Wendy

Mobachs said...

I can't believe that I forgot to make Madi a mocha cake for her birthday.. completely slipped my mind.. looks like he enjoyed it though.. that is the most fun.. watching them get so high on sugar!!!