Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Snuggles

This is a post I made 10 days ago but for some reason hadn't posted yet . . . Here it is now! Ryan is not the most cuddly of babies, there's too much happening to waste time on that nonsense (or so he thinks!) His most cuddly moments are when he wakes up, especially after his afternoon nap when he takes a bottle. The only other time he's snuggly is when he's not feeling well. Here are a couple photos of Grandma and I taking advantage of these kinds of moments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH my...he really can't be any cuter, it just wouldn't be fair!! AUGUST 3rd BABY!! Couldn't ask for a better birthday present!! I am sure you'll be pulled every which way for some good quality time, but I'll start the bidding!! Congrats Kreicks!! You have done so well!! All our love...hugs and kisses...Amy and Kyle