Friday, January 12, 2007

Love the New Playmates!

I can't believe mom n dad are gone already, it was a great visit. I have SO MANY pictures to go through and a number of videos to upload, so keep checking over the next week or so, I'll be doing my best to get up to date.

Ryan loved having someone to play with him all the time, building towers (or having someone to build them for him) and knocking them down are his favourite game. I wonder what it'll be like next week when he's back with just me around and will have to go back to entertaining himself for a bit every day!



Dad taught Ryan a new game: hiding balls 'n other toys in his cups then finding them when he knocks the tower down - he loved it!



Ryan also likes to read books, though he doesn't always sit still enough to finish, or he'll flip through the pages real fast! Books with flaps are great, keeps him a bit more entertainedRyan wasn't feeling so well this day so was more cuddly than usual - we all took full advantage of this!

No comments: