Thursday, December 11, 2008

Toilet Trained!

Ryan probably won't be thrilled with me when he's older but oh well! Here's the evidence - Ryan is officially toilet trained!! Yahoo! No more diapers for one child (except at night, but even then he's been dry most mornings!!) He's been using the toilet regularly for about 2 weeks - including when we're out and about. In the past week and half he's even woken us up three times in the night to go! During this whole process I would often say "I'm proud of you Ryan." A number of days ago I picked him up, he gave me a hug and said "I'm so proud of you Mummy." I asked, "What for?" and he replied, "I'm just proud of you."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wha hoo!!!!!!!! Great job Ryan!! And you are right Sarah, he might not appreciate this pic later but by then it will be long gone. Cute pic! Love Grandma