Mom is doing well - it was a much faster labour than Ryan's - 7 hours vs. 10+ hours (plus 2 days of pre-labour contractions). The most pain I'm feeling right now is from pulling a muscle in my bum - not even related to the delivery, it happened picking up Ryan yesterday. My chiropractor is helping to fix that problem!At the moment we are concentrating on establishing the breast-feeding, which is very time consuming and then eating, resting and making sure Ryan gets some attention makes the day pretty full! I will post new pictures in the coming days but probably not for a few more!


3 comments:
Congratulations guys! Kieran is absolutely gorgeous! He looks just like Ryan did when he was born. Hope you are all keeping well speak to you soon
Love Mike Laura & Kathryn
Keiran David is beautiful. Can't wait to meet him. I also love his name..... is there a story behind it?
Beth
Welcome, Kieran! can't wait to hear about your antics.
Post a Comment