Mother's Day was fun for us as a family. Grandmere (Chris' mom) joined us for church and then we all went out for lunch to Swiss Chalet. Later in the afternoon the 3 of us headed for a park and you can see the pictures from that below.




In Sunday School Ryan had made me a #1 Mom heart-shaped present - my first homemade Mother's Day gift. The very next day I hadn't hung it up yet and Ryan found it and took the whole thing apart so that this (below) is all that remains! That'll teach me to leave his crafts laying where he can get at and destroy them - that was probably even more fun for him than actually making it!!

Baby Update: Still waiting. Ryan was 9 days late so this is not that surprising. Except for being more uncomfortable than usual (my right hip/lower back are quite sore) things are good and we're hoping for something to happen this weekend though it could very well be into next week before anything happens. I saw my mid-wife on Monday and all she could tell me was that nothing would happen in the next 24 hours (which nothing did) and that past that she couldn't predict! I see her again next Monday if Baby hasn't arrived.
2 comments:
Please come, baby! I want to "meet" you!
I want to meet you too!! Oh, and Sarah- you look GREAT! I can't believe you got that coat buttoned!
Julie H
Post a Comment