Here are a few photos from Andrew and Ilse's wedding (Andrew is Chris' brother). I've included a few photos of the bride and groom - 'cause let's face it we all love seeing a beautiful bride!These first couple of pictures are from the rehearsal: "May I have your attention please?"
Ryan was in good form and put on a great show for everyone. He sang into the mike and danced to the music! (This reminded me that I have a video of this, so I'm working on uploading it now).
Now on the wedding day, here are the Bride and Groom!Note the beautiful flowers in the corner of the photo - Aunt Karin put those together!
The pictures were taken at Fort Henry in Kingston (Chris kept calling it Fort George because there's a Ft George in Inverness and he confuses easily!) Fort Henry is also where Andrew proposed to Ilse, so that's really cool!
Now for photos of the cutest Ringbearer ever!!Ryan found this sign and figured it made for a good play fort - what was I to do, we'd already been there for a while and it was keeping him entertained! Thankfully his diaper was dirtier than the kilt - because the kilt moved out of the way when he was sitting so he was sitting on his diaper, not because of anything in the diaper - just thought I'd clarify!
Here we are, mummy and son walking across a field!Don't you just love what the wind did to my hair?!
Two final photos from the beautiful day!



4 comments:
Sarah.. loved your dress but i still think that the one that we found at the Bargain Shop in Blind River would have been even better!!! Should have bought it!!
anne
Hi there Sarah, Chris, and Ryan.
Great to see that the wedding came off good in the end despite the weather's best efforts!
See the size of RYAN....
Take care.
Phil
I can't get over his personality- a picture is worth a thousand words and the pictures of Ryan say it all!! I especailly love the scottish highlander striding across the moors in the last pic...I know I know, no moors in Ontario, but I can envision it now...!
Sorry- last comment was from me.
Julie H
Post a Comment