Monday, September 24, 2007

Visiting Grandmere!!

These photos were taken a few weeks ago when we went to visit Chris' mom for a day. We had a fabulous visit which included a trip to the beach and playground and then a walk around Grandmere's garden.

Ryan loved the feel of the sand on his feet - this was one if his first times actually walking on sand. Ryan and Grandmere are being silly and stomping they're way across the beach!

The playground at the beach is amazing. Even though it was busy with lots of families out enjoying the great weather it didn't feel crowded. Ryan loved all the things there were to climb up and then slide down!

Back at the house we spent some time out in Grandmere's garden. Ryan 'helped' to pick a couple of tomatoes and then enjoyed watering the garden!

This is my favourite picture from the day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to visit your site periodically and see great new pics of Ryan- he is such a miniature adult! So cute. I especially love the outfit he has on a the beach.
Julie H

Mike, Laura, Kathryn & Joseph said...

I love seeing your pics, we really miss you guys. Ryan looks real cute in his shades. An I love the last picture it is great.
The Chair is gone to make way for Mikes new toy an organ (of the musical kind) look out soon for pics of Kathryn playing it on the blog.