Friday, September 21, 2007

In Blind River!

Ok, we're back again for a bit and I've got the next lot of photos ready to be posted so check back over the next couple of days! I'm one of those 'I must do things in order'-type people so these photos are still from July . . . I'll be cuaght up soon, promise!

In these first 2 photos (all from our first trip to Blind River) Ryan is opening a gift from Aunt Daniella.

"What is in the bag?"


It's a brand-new, CLEAN blankie to replace the old mingen one! The reason Ryan is holding the blanket to his ear is that it plays a little song (something the old one no longer did, too many trips through the wash!)

Also in the bag was a cool caterpillar. It lit up and it feels neat to the touch too. This photo is of cousin Madison opening her gift.

Here's a good game that both Ryan and Madi enjoyed - and it gave us the opportunity to introduce sharing - don't ask how that went!

It's the plastic rings on the post and each would get a couple of the rings and then take turns putting them on. Kept them entertained for quite some time too!

No comments: