
Walking over hills and bridges holding the rails.
The tube has become a favourite for Ryan, at first he just played by looking through it and over it. It has has wee holes in it and I think it felt weird and he wasn't sure about going through it himself.
The first time, Chris pulled him through. That was enough for him to feel that it was safe and now he loves to back and forth through it. In fact, once he gets to the tube it's hard for me to get him to do anything else!
Should I go through?
I made it!!
Going down the slide. The other day Ryan actually down this head first on his tummy!
The tube has become a favourite for Ryan, at first he just played by looking through it and over it. It has has wee holes in it and I think it felt weird and he wasn't sure about going through it himself.
The first time, Chris pulled him through. That was enough for him to feel that it was safe and now he loves to back and forth through it. In fact, once he gets to the tube it's hard for me to get him to do anything else!
Should I go through?
I made it!!
Going down the slide. The other day Ryan actually down this head first on his tummy!

2 comments:
what a fun looking park.. we have nothing like that around us... only a middle school but its all to big for madi and you can't go there when school is on anyway... we have to drive to get to anything descent(sp??)...
anne
Awwwwww hehe Ryan is the cuttest lil guy ever!!! and hes my nephew!!!! wooooooot!!!!
Looks like Ryan is going to have some fun at the paark with his auntie Sam!!! Now I dont have to go to the park alone....hahah wooooot!!
Post a Comment