An update from last Wednesday's game. Ryan and I wore our Scotland jerseys all day and I even taught him to cheer!! Cheering for Ryan means holding up his hands while mommy says 'Go Scotland' and puts her hands in the air - not so easy to video but I captured a bit for you to see. After all this effort you'd think Scotland would win, but no, Italy beat them 2-0. Next time we won't go to so much effort!!
The picture is slightly distorted because it was taken as a vertical video, but you still get the idea and I think it's quite cute.
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I think I have finally figured out how to work these comments - I am in Blind River and your mom was here for lunch and showed us how to do it. I can't believe how quickly Ryan is growing - and such a football (soccer) fan!
Beth
That's a great start...now you just need to teach him "ARGOOOOOOOS"!! Myra
Post a Comment