Ryan loves the computer, he can be happily playing on his own but as soon as you sit down in front of the computer he wants to be there to. He crawls over, climbs up your leg and whimpers until you pick him up and he can get at the keyboard. He'll also go for it if he notices it like in this photo.
Apparently you're never too young to 'come out of the closet!!' A favourite play place for Ryan in the mornings when I'm getting ready for work.We've hit a new achievement: Ryan can crawl - really crawl, not just the commando crawl we've seen for so long. I must admit I love the commando crawl and will miss it, he still brings it out - he's faster commando-style but not for long I'm sure!!


1 comment:
Merry Christmas 3 Canucks! Ryan is looking great, and I can't wait to meet him someday. Sorry I missed ya'll last month. I ended up spending a week in Ireland and N. Ireland.
Post a Comment