Thursday, December 21, 2006

December Moments - nothing to do with Chistmas

Here are some great moments from the past couple weeks.
It's getting harder to take pictures of Ryan: as soon as he sees the camera he stops doing the cute thing he was doing and goes for the camera. I caught this on film. See the look in his eye: "I have found something that I want and I'm going to get it!"
"Here I am mommy, give me the camera now."
Ryan has found a new toy - the washing machine! He loves to come into the kitchen, open the door and peer inside. I think its great too, keeps him occupied for a few minutes while I'm working in the kitchen.
Maybe someday he can actually help put things in and out of the machine, won't that be fun!
Ryan still loves to play in front of the mirror. The other morning, while I was getting ready for work, he was butting his head up against the mirror and then was kissing himself!! It was so funny, unfortunately the camera was in another room and when I ran to get it he stopped to follow me . . . I got this pic, its kinda cute.
Another thing that Ryan loves is the phone, any chance he can get he goes for it. One day he even called Chris (by hitting the re-dial button). We've since decided that the phone doesn't make a great toy so it's off limits. Mobiles on the other hand are fine, the buttons are harder to press. Here are a couple photos of Ryan playing first with my phone and then with Chris'.
I had called Chris' phone so it was going off when the photo was taken, Ryan was totally mesmerized by it.

No comments: