Monday, November 13, 2006

Standing and Walking

As I've said several times before Ryan loves to stand these days. His balance is getting better and better - just the other day he was standing while holding only 2 of Chris' fingers.

Ryan is now pulling himself up to a standing position whenever he can. He'll use chairs, the couch, the bed, your body - anything to help get him on his feet.
He's also started walking, or shuffling, along the couch to get at something out of reach. I have a short movie of that down below, hope you enjoy it!

This is a face I love. Ryan will make it when he's really happy or proud of himself and wants to share it with you. He'll scrunch up his face so his eyes are closed and raise his chin in your direction - it is very cute!

No comments: