Yesterday, Ryan was using a chair to pull himself to standing and then peering at us through the slats. He thought it was absolutely hilarious; he would look away, back and burst into laughter and then do it all again!
The chair is a wee bit tall and he can just reach his hands to the top of it. We were stunned when he actually climbed up onto the chair rail 6" from the floor! Unfortunately I wasn't fast enough to catch that on camera before he slipped off - he didn't fall. Once I did have the camera all I got was one foot up on the rail but you get the idea.
Ryan has a new play space - a travel cot! We borrowed it from a friend so that I can occasionally put Ryan in a safe place and still get stuff done. This was his second time in it and he was happy for about 15 minutes, amazing how much you can get done even in 15 minutes without baby underfoot. Next time we aim for 20mins.Here's a short video of Ryan playing with a toy car. Very cute.


No comments:
Post a Comment