23 March. This photo brings us back to the days that we swaddled Ryan. I can remember a few occasions where he got so overtired he couldn't sleep unless he was well swaddled so that arms and legs were no longer a distraction!When Ryan was first born he would wake early in the morning. After feeding him I would swaddle him and put him in his bouncy chair where he would eventually fall back to sleep until a more reasonable wake up time. He was happier here than in the cot because he could look out the window until he fell asleep (or at least that's what I figured, he never did actually say why he prefered it there).
25 March. Ryan in his first gro-bag sleeping bag. I love the sleeping bags, keeps baby cozy and warm all night with no worries about kicking blankets off or getting blankets over the head. I miss how he used to always sleep like this with his arms up by his head like a strongman.
What better place to fall asleep than in someone's arms and what better feeling than to have a sleeping baby in your arms.
20 May. Ryan sleeping in Auntie Sam's arms.
7 June. Memories of when Ryan could and would sleep well anywhere. I can remember going out with other mums for coffee and if timed right Ryan would sleep 1-2 hours in his seat, almost the entire time we were there!! I could really enjoy my coffee and get a chance to hold some of the other babies!Ryan also slept really well in his pram. In fact for a while he would always take his afternoon nap outside in the pram, sometimes walking sometimes not.
Now Ryan won't do much more than cat-nap in the pram. I don't know so much about the car seat wince we haven't done any real car trips lately.
20 June. I love this photo, asleep with his index finger in mouth, he woke up just minutes after I took the picture too. This was while we were in Barcelona and Ryan is catching a few zzzs between sightseeing!
27 July. Ryan asleep in the travel cot in Blind River. I don't know why he's holding onto his ear - we weren't being noisy - but its very cute!
4 August. All huddled up in the corner with his wee blanket and Goodnight Bear.
6 August. Here's a recurring sleeping position for Ryan. On tummy, knees tucked under and bum in air. Gotta love it!
14 October. Now here's a photo of what babies do when you think they're napping!! I was pretty sure Ryan was asleep when I eased the door open to check on him and found him attempting a handstand!! We were lucky to get the camera and take a shot without him realizing we were there watching him. Makes me wonder what else babies get up to when we aren't looking!And finally my most favourite sleeping picture. It was taken Ryan's first morning at home.



1 comment:
:)
Glad to see he's on his way to having the most important Canadian quality.
-A Tim Horton's coffee addiction.
Post a Comment