Friday, April 04, 2008

Happy Easter!

I've had someone ask for a shot of me and my bump - so here you go! These were taken Easter Sunday. We brought Ryan to church in his kilt and he had many admirerers, both young and old! In this first photo Ryan was leaning in to give Baby a kiss - he seems to sort of get the idea that there's a baby in mummy's tummy and will say "Hello baby, how are you?" and give it a kiss. The other day he did this unprompted - just came up to me, pointed at my tummy and said "Baby." When I said "Yes," he then lifted my shirt, said hello, gave it a kiss and put my shirt down again - I was stunned! I'm sure that he doesn't actually understand that there's a real baby inside there that will be coming out and living with us - I'm not sure if I even totally get that yet! Mummy and Ryan and Bump!
Daddy and Ryan concentrating on their play.
Daddy and Ryan - isn't this a great picture?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah your bump is so cute! You look great :) I hadn't seen this when we talked.

Mike, Laura, Kathryn & Joseph said...

Thank You! You look fantastic! The pictures of you and Ryan and Chris and Ryan are Great! Ryan looks very cute in his wee kilt!
All our love x