Sunday, December 09, 2007

Our Little Duckie!

For Halloween this year Ryan was a duck - which was very appropriate as Ryan loves his ducks. One day his ducks even had to sleep with him at nap time (we're talking little rubber bath ducks not cuddly toy ducks!) Incidentally, this photo was taken at my ultrasound - we went to visit Nana at work and got to have a quick peak at our little Peanut.
" Uh-oh my foot came off . . . it's hard to see around this big belly!"

1 comment:

Mike, Laura, Kathryn & Joseph said...

Ryan looks so unbelievably cute in his duck outfit. I am so glad you are back updating your blog I love seeing the new pictures (I know we are not very good at keeping ours up to date). All our families say congratulations on your baby news.
Love to you all.