I see it's been nearly a month since the last time I posted - wow time flies when you're pregnant and too tired to do anything! Yup, that's right, we're expecting a new little person to join our family sometime in late May/early June depending on how long the little guy decides to stay in there!
I am 15 weeks just now and feeling really good. I had a couple of miserable weeks - not actually sick just feeling nauseous 24/7 that slowly got better over the next couple of weeks after that. I'm not as tired as I was at the beginning either - for a while I slept every afternoon when Ryan naps, now I lay down once/twice a week so I actually have time to write a few emails and update my blog again - yeah!
I just now finished uploading all our recent photos to the computer (October/November I mean!) and found a few older ones I love, so look out for new pics over the next few days. I'm going to leave it at that for tonight and hit the hay.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Sarah
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yay! Congrats again :)
Post a Comment