Only two weeks until we leave bonny Scotland for Canada. Our phone and internet get disconnected today and we leave our flat today as well. Thought I'd post a short update while I can - I'm sure we'll still be able to check email fron time to time, just not as frequently as before. The people who were supposed to collect our baggage on Friday showed up at 8:30 this morning (Monday) saying they had only just gotten the paperwork . . . at least it's on it's way now! I still have lots of last minute packing to do I can't believe how much we've accumulated in 4 years, insane!
Everyone keeps asking how we're feeling and to be honest it's a mixed bag. We're excited to come home and see everyone and begin a new phase of our life but we're also very sad to be saying goodbye to the great friends and 'family' we've made here.
Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
As I type you guys will be at Glasgow airport preparing to leave Scotland for a wee while anyway. We are very sorry to see you go and we will miss you all. We're looking forward already to the opportunity to visit you in Canada in the hopefully not too distant future. Much love Chris and Elaine xx
Post a Comment