Wednesday, March 07, 2007

End of Feb

Wow! I can't believe how quickly time is getting away from me. Sorry it's taken a while for me to update the site, just to warn you, it will likely be a couple of weeks until the next posting as Ryan and I are going to Holland to visit my Oma. We leave this Saturday and return the following Wednesday, so just a few days. I'm really looking forward to it.
Here are a few photos from the last week of February (and we're already a week into March, yikes!)
Ryan playing with his birthday balloon. We still have it and while it's lost some helium it's still in pretty good shape! Worth the £3 we spent on it (it was our only decoration besides the Bob the Builder table cloth!)
I love the expression on Ryan's face here.
And again, the expression, this time of utter concentration!
This is a new game for Ryan: take all the shoes off the rack. One day, after coming in from a walk I had left Ryan in the hall, as I usually do. Ryan will sometimes go into his room and play or he'll follow me to the living room. He was taking a long time to follow me so I went to investigate and this is what I found! He's done it 3 or 4 times since then too. At least it's a safe game and keeps him quiet while I put all my stuff away!
This day we took the walker toy outide (we don't have so much room in our flat) and he LOVED it! He went back and forth several times and then started to head for the sidewalk so we walked down that too (for those who know the area, we made it 3/4 of the way to the corner before turning around!) Long distance for the wee man. Maybe we'll do that again this afternoon.
I have some good video clips that I keep meaning to download but haven't gotten around to it yet, I will try to get back on track when we return from Holland.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He sure is growing. We're looking forward to having lots of time with Ryan and maybe even a bit with you too. Love, Grandpa (Gord)