
Here's Ryan newly arrived: 19 Februrary, 2006 at 09:53 after 2 days of pre-labour! We were very excited to welcome him into the world - his first sights (besides mommy and daddy) were of Raigmore Hospital in Inverness, Scotland. He was a healthy 8lbs 3oz and I won't bother with length 'cause they never measure it right anyways! (6 weeks later they mesured him to be only 2cm longer and he had definitely grown more than that!!

My favourite pic of the three of us taken Sunday (the 19th) afternoon at the hospital. My parents and our friends Chris and Elaine were visiting us. Look how little he his!!
1 comment:
Yay! I'll looking forward to getting Ryan and Kreick family updates on your blog regularly!
I've kept a blog for a long time now...feel free to visit if you have a moment. I don't update it so regularly, but I try. http://wenderella.blogspot.com
Cheers!
Wendy
Post a Comment