Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Play-Doh 'n Markers

These photos are of some creative play we've done recently. We've had a few rainy days making it harder to get outside and making me delve into the 'craft' drawer. We had markers out one day and while I was in the bathroom Ryan decided to try putting it on his lips like lipstick! This pic also shows the lovely face Ryan now makes when you're taking a picture of him - I can only get more natural expressions if I tell him to wave or take the photo without him noticing! Another day we got out the Play-Doh (thanks Oma!) Ryan didn't really get the idea of making things with it but he did enjoy squishing it. I then made him a car which he thought was very cool and played with for a while - every now and then it would need fixing to keep it on the road!

No comments: