Monday, November 12, 2007

Playing & Deck Building!

At the end of September we went up to Blind River for a weekend to help Dad build the deck - well, Chris was helping to build the deck - Ryan and I went for the fun and the food - nothing beats a trip to Grandma and Papa's! This is a bus that was I played with as a kid! It's one of Ryan favourites when at Grandma's house. If only we could find a few of the little people that fit inside . . .
Somebody else want to help build the deck too! Those tools look like they would make great toys!

Now here's some of the best fun all weekend - golf! Anything can be golf club. This weekend a length of copper piping was the preferred tool and Ryan could hit the ball with great accuracy! This talent is not inherited from his mother that's for sure - I can't hit a golf ball with the largest head out there, much less a copper pipe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great weekend that was and he was such a good helper Cute pictures!
Love Grandma