Friday, May 11, 2007

Outdoor Fun!

The past couple of weeks we've had amazing weather and took as much advantage of it as we could. (It has since changed and we're back to rain). One afternoon we went out to Cannich for a picnic with some friends. I think Ryan quite enjoyed eating outside - I know he enjoyed spilling my cup of water all over himself!
We had a wonderful BBQ one Saturday evening and enjoyed being outside. Even found an American football to throw around!

Here's Ryan being a 'helper' and mowing the lawn with the fantastic lawn mower we borrowed from friends. Doesn't he look like a cool dude with the sunglasses?
Here's Ryan's newest way to go down slides! He did it twice - and all his own idea - it was so funny. He loves the slide at our swimming pool and last week he went down that on his belly, feet first - again his idea!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. He is getting too big! I cannot believe it! He is what, 15 months old? That will be the same age-ish B will be when I have the next one- scary! Thanks for the synopsis of Weissbluth, I will find the book eventually- I think she is eitehr teething or waking up due to a cold, she slept perfectly today again, so....
Anyway, I enjoyed catching up on your blog and everything little Ry-guy has been up to. Take care, Julie